Work orders are requested and fulfilled in Qualer using two distinguishing categories 1) Service Requests (found under the ASSETS tab in the top navigation bar), and 2) Work Orders (found under the SERVICE tab in the top navigation bar). These fulfillment categories are differentiated by the origin of the request:
Service Requests are defined, in Qualer, as orders that should be fulfilled externally by your vendors:
- Service Providers will use Service Requests to maintain their standards/tools and other internal assets with their vendors.
- Life Science Organizations will use Service Requests to submit and manage service proposals to and from their vendors.
Work Orders are defined, in Qualer, as orders that should be fulfilled internally by your organization:
- Service Providers will receive service requests from their clients in the form of Work Orders.
- Work Order requests for Service Providers can be categorized further by internal origin of request or external origin of request:
- Life Science Organizations will manage and submit internal services (e.g., facilities orders, internal validations or preventative maintenance) in the form of Work Orders.