Qualer performed a system update Thursday 8/10 to address some urgent issues.
HF-0275 contained the following changes:
- Speed/Latency issues: Applied a fix for intermittent performance issues across the platform.
- Change Control: Fixed a bug that prevented asset changes from being shown under the "modified" filter. This fix is only applicable to customers using our change control functionality.
- Retired assets and Agreements: Removed retired assets and agreements from the Company Assets counter in the product taxonomy screen.
- Draft orders: Fixed a bug preventing users from adding charges, miscellaneous items, and parts into draft orders.
- Service Capabilities: Fixed a bug preventing users from using the same service level name across different service capabilities. Additionally, Qualer has increased the number of characters allowed for service capability parameter names from 100 to 200.