We made several important improvements to the fulfillment interface based on our customers’ feedback:
• All panels are now collapsible, which also allows to hide parts of the information when technician tablet is given to the client for signature.
• Checklists are expanded to allow in-line custom entry fields.
• Subcontractor order status and pass/fail information is now displayed in the main order so that QA person can instantly see when subcontracted work is completed.
• Automatic tool pre-selection is now possible based on user-defined rules and conditions linked to service levels, asset types, value ranges, specific clients and so on.
• Tools and reference standards are now displayed in a separate panel and it is possible to select and add multiple tools at once.